On a day of sustained silliness like April Fool's Day, I thought it would be fun to highlight some of the nonsensical nincompoops populating superhero comics! All of the characters in this challenge are the goofy or darkly humorous heroes and villains that have made us laugh (or shudder) for years...so read the clues below and complete the crossword puzzle! If you'd like to print it out, click here and you'll be taken to a page featuring only the puzzle. With that, have fun!
1. GL was once her foe, then became her beau.
2. DC's comical criminal duo: Punch and ______________.
3. Siegel and Shuster's six-issue flop.
4. Oswald Hubert Loomis
5. The Police Comics pal of Woozy Winks.
6. Ledger's legacy.
7. Nuisance to the Knight.
8. Jack Napier's infomercial product
9. Hails from Zrff.
1. Alias of the Joker's Daughter
2. The Devil's fool
3. Native of the planet Poppup
4. Marvel's electroplasmic cartoon clown
5. Birthplace of the Joker: _________ Chemical Company.
6. The god of mischief.
7. The imperfect Man of Steel.
8. James Jesse's alter ego.
9. Ex-Arkham Asylum psychiatrist.