So...I'm sure you've all been losing sleep wondering what the answers were for Wednesday's April Fools Crossword puzzle. Well, quality REM time will once again be yours now that the answers lurk below.
• • • • • • • • • DOWN ANSWERS • • • • • • • • • •
7. "Nuisance to the Knight" is the BAT-MITE, the magical imp who routinely tormented Batman and Robin throughout the Silver Age of comics!
9. "Hails from Zrff" could only be the other annoying magical imp: Mr. MXYZPTLK, a 5th dimensional pain-in-the-S for Superman.
1. "Alias of the Joker's Daughter" was actually the (one time) daughter of Two-Face,DUELLA DENT...who wanted to join the Teen Titans to atone for her father's evil deeds!
2. "The Devil's Fool" was a veiled reference to the JESTER, a member of Daredevil's rogue's gallery.
3. "Native of the Planet Poppup" was the shape-changing IMPOSSIBLE MAN, who occasionally drives the Fantastic Four crazy.
7. "The imperfect Man of Steel" points to BIZARRO, the distorted creature who has all the power of Superman, and none of his brains!
8. "James Jesse's alter ego" is the TRICKSTER, whose wacky gadgets have plagued the Flash for decades!