1. White Feather, member of DC's superhero parody The Inferior Five.
2. White Lightning, flirtatious foe of DC's boy-speedster Impulse.
3. White Martians, a warlike race of Martians opposed by the peaceful race of Green Martians, of whom J'onn J'onzz was the last survivor.
4. White Dwarf, a Teen Titans foe who had the powers of directed gravity, density, and the ability to absorb explosions.
5. White Tiger I (Hector Ayala), vigilante hero.
6. White Rabbit, a minor gadget-touting Spider-Man villain.
7. White Dragon, a white supremacist villain of Hawkman III.
8. Perry White, editor of The Daily Planet.
9. White Light, an Iceman enemy who possessed hypnotic powers.
10. White Tiger II, evolved from a white Bengal tigress into a woman by the High Evolutionary, this "were-tiger" later became a Heroes for Hire operative.
11. White Lotus, a martial artist with an ability to generate force fields, member of the short-lived team Supermen of America.
12. Whiteface, psychotic clown villain of the Squadron Supreme's Nighthawk.
13. White Rabbit, a Metropolis arms dealer and minor Superman villain.
14. White Tiger III (Kasper Cole), a police officer who gained powers similar to the Black Panther through the use of a synthetic drug.
15. White Witch, a 30th century sorceress and member of the Legion of Superheroes.
16. White Queen, the alias of mutant Emma Frost when she was a member of the villainous Hellfire Club.
17. Whiteout, a supervillain able to generate a selectively blinding flash of light and a member of the Savage Land Mutates.
18. White Tiger IV (Angela Del Toro), a niece of the first White Tiger who took up his heroic mantle.
And there you have it. Hope you had fun, despite me raising the bar a little higher this time around. Stay tuned for more contests and games in the coming weeks and months!