The Great 2008 Time Travel Contest is over, and the winner of the Secret Identity magnet set is Chris Roberson. The guy only missed three characters, can you believe that? Congratulations Chris, and thanks to everyone else for sending in their entry.
Now, let's see...who are all of these assorted time travelers?
1. Chronos- Arch-enemy of the Atom (DC Comics).
2. Kang the Conqueror- Time traveling tyrant (Marvel Comics).
3. Voodoo- A human/alien hybrid whose powers include time manipulation. Member of the WildC.A.T.S. (Wildstorm Comics).
4. Doctor Yesterday- Villain whose advanced armor can manipulate time as well as travel through time (Marvel Comics).
5. Time Trapper- Time-twisting villain of the Legion of Superheroes (DC Comics).
6. Dr. Tyme- Doom Patrol foe who could speed up or slow down time (DC Comics).
7. Superwoman- A 20th century heroic identity of Kristen Wells, a 29th Century history professor (and descendant of Jimmy Olsen).
8. Lord Chronok- Leader of a time-traveling army bent on destroying all superheroes (Marvel Comics).
9. Time Lord (a.k.a. "Epoch")- Master of the 4th dimensional Chronal Cube and enemy of the Justice League (DC Comics).
10. Dr. Doom- Fantastic Four arch-villain who developed Earth's first time machine (Marvel Comics). Possibly an ancestor of Kang the Conqueror.
11. Dark Angel- A demonic, time-altering foe of Wonder Woman (DC Comics).
12. Rip Hunter, Time Master- An inventor and adventurer who travels through time in his Time Sphere (DC Comics).
13. Widget- A sentient robot able to open dimensional portals and travel through time (Marvel Comics).
14. Booster Gold- A glory-seeking wannabe superhero from the 25th Century (DC Comics).
15. Clock King- Enemy of Batman who uses an advanced device to warp time (Batman Animated Series).
16. Time Traveler- A sentient manifestation of the Enigma Force and ally of the Micronauts (Marvel Comics).
17. Extant- Time traveling villain who could also warp the fabric of time (DC Comics).
18. Immortus- Immortal preserver of the timeline and a later identity of Kang the Conqueror (Marvel Comics).
19. Hourman III- An android from the 853rd Century whose advanced technology granted him a vast array of time perception and manipulation powers (DC Comics).
20. Pharoah Rama Tut- A time-traveling alias of Kang the Conqueror who sought to conquer Earth in its ancient past (Marvel Comics).
21. Per Degaton- Time-traveling enemy of the Justice Society who also possessed a precognitive "time vision" ability (DC Comics).
22. Waverider- Able to freely manipulate and travel through time; policed the time stream as a member of the mysterious Linear Men (DC Comics).
23. Scarlet Centurion- Villainous time-traveling son of Kang the Conqueror (Marvel Comics).
24. Justice Peace- Agent of the Time Variance Authority who patrols the time stream (Marvel Comics).
So, there you have it. A time traveler for every hour of the day. Some were easy, some were excruciatingly obscure...but regardless of the degree of difficulty, I hope you all had a fun time trying to figure them out. (okay, enough with the time puns)