• Grew up in Duluth, Minnesota (right at the tip of Lake Superior's "nose")
• BFA-Illustration major from the School of Associated Arts in St. Paul, MN (now the "College of Visual Arts")
• Married my high school sweetheart in 1988.
• Dad of two great kids, ages 18 and 16.
• Professional cartoonist/illustrator working for TREND enterprises, Inc. I create decorative and educational materials for the classroom and other learning environments.
• Life-long comics collector and fan.
animation, comics, cartooning, science fiction books and movies, looney tunes, politics (alot like looney tunes when i think about it), anything by pixar, hal roach comedies, christian apologetics and all kinds of stuff i'm forgetting.